Thursday, 14 June 2012

Welcome to the Big 3-0!

So I'm a little behind, but that seems to be pretty normal for me in the last little while.

My good friend Krista celebrated her 30th Birthday a few weeks ago. I travelled down to Cochrane to celebrate this momentous occasion with her. Our friend, Shantal, and I were originally trying to plan a surprise party, but it ended up being a busy weekend for Krista and we wanted to make sure we got to celebrate with her too.

We started out by us girls having a group reading with a psychic, then went for supper and joined up with the boys (i.e. Krista & Shantal's other halves) before heading out to the Cochrane Hotel for a few beverages and a surprise.

Now Krista hates surprises. And although this was not anything extreme, she almost refused to go out with us in anticipation of what we were going to do to her. Shantal & I had a lot of fun teasing Krista with the absolute worst things we could think up to embarrass her.

And here was her surprise


Just a cake.

A little edible something to remember her 30th birthday, made by yours truely.

Happy 30th Birthday Krista - welcome to the Wild Side!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment