Friday, 10 June 2011

Love'n It Friday!

I'm starting something new...I'm calling it Love'n It Friday! Here is the first edition...

Sunshine!!!

About time...please stay...'nuff said.


My Mom


She is so graciously staying with us during the week to look after the kids while I return to work for the next 5 months or so. This allows both Lachlan & I to work full-time and save money on child care. Thanks Mom!


Sunshine Kids Radian XT Car Seat
I love these car seats, I wish they were the ones I originally bought when we needed car seats. They are narrower at the base so it allows you to put 3 car seats across in (almost) any vehicle, even my Ford Escape - which is why I am now purchasing them. They are a rear-facing & forward-facing seat for 5 lbs to 65 lbs and allow for your child to stay in a 5 point harness longer then a regular car seat. Love them, recommend them.


Summer Outfits for the Kids



Don't they look ready to enjoy the sunshine? A big THANK YOU to my BFF Shantal for these outfits, she's always thinking of us.




I love everything about Shelaghs designs! They are beautiful, creative and unique. One of my very favorite pieces is the Day of the Dead necklace above. When I first saw this piece I was so stunned by it's beauty that I never even noticed the skulls among the turquoise. I want it, badly, so I may have to treat myself someday soon.
I also can't wait until our family is finished growing so I can order one of her Family rings - or beat my husband over the head with the idea that this would be a wonderful gift for his wife.


 
Check out Shelaghs website or facebook page for more of her stunning designs!

What are you love'n this Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment