Wednesday, 4 May 2011

The ABCs of Me...

I borrowed this from This Farm Family's LIfe, so I decided to join in the fun!

Age:30
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Vacuuming & unloading the dishwasher.
Dogs: Just 1, a Jack Russell named "Chook"
Essential start to your day: Sleep...lol. I'm not the best morning person, so I need some time to get "happy" (aka Don't talk to me for about 30 minutes)
Favorite color: Red
Gold or Silver: Gold
Height: 5'6"
Instruments you play: None
Job title: When I'm working, Clerk IV - Bookings
Kids: 2. Blade and Gemma.
Live: Alberta
Mom's name: Wendy
Nickname: Kelly Belly.
Overnight hospital stay: None
Pet peeve: People that don't merge correctly! Merge means get going to speed of traffic, not stop and wait for a spot to open up.
Quote from a movie: "Really, you want to poke at Momma Bear right now?" (sorry, can't remember what the movie is called, but it has Kathryn Heigal & Ashton Kucher in it)
Righty/Lefty: Righty
Sibling: 1 older brother, 1 younger brother and 2 younger sisters. I'm the second oldest and the oldest girl.
Time you wake up: 8:00-8:30.
Underwear: A fan of the Hanes boy shorts.
Veggies you dislike: Cooked carrots. Carrots are fine until you cook them.
What makes you run late: My husband - don't think he has been on time for anything.
Xrays you've had: My scaphoid (in the hand) a few months ago when I fell on a toy while cleaning up (not broken). My foot in Grade 9 when my brother squished it with a bobcat (not broken). My ankle a few times (not broken).
Yummy food you make: What food do I make that isn't yummy? Lol.
Zoo animal: Tigers

No comments:

Post a Comment