Tuesday, 5 April 2011

The Laundry Pile

   There is a rule in our house, Don’t take laundry out of the dryer until you are prepared to fold it and put it away. My husband does not follow this rule, which results in this:


   Baskets and baskets, hours and hours of folding to be done. By who? By me.  I dislike folding laundry! Correction...I dislike laundry, period.  Hubby refuses to do it. Actually, he refuses to do anything that does not belong to him. Which makes me rebel and refuse to do any laundry for him. I have enough to do and laundry is definitely low on my priority list. Way low. I would like to say it doesn’t even make the list but we need clean clothes occasionally. So this is what our laundry baskets look like:
And this:

And this:

   I’d like to say I’m always on top of it, but truth be told these baskets are never empty. Especially mine. If laundry is low on my priority list, my laundry is a mere footnote on the list. As in, I have no clean clothes so I must really make an effort to wash something so I can appear in public.
I’ll get to it, maybe, eventually, someday...when we’re all out of clean clothes and I have no choice.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog from crystal's. Laundry is a never ending cycle! I actually don't mind laundry, it's dishes that I dislike. Welcome to "blog land". You have a beautiful family and I love your little boys hair. ADORABLE!

    www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete