Saturday, 16 April 2011

It's Mid-Month - How I'm doing...

   We have reached mid-April, so to keep myself accountable I am posting how I'm doing on my 3 in 30 goals for April :

1.       Start my own blog
2.       Finish Blade’s quilt
3.       Get those Taxes done

  Well, the blog has been started (ta-da!) and I have been posting on a regular basis. I also made a quick trip up to my parents on Monday to take my taxes to the wonderful volunteer that has agreed to do them. Our volunteer does our taxes totally free of charge, so I am plotting a nice basket of goodies as a Thank You for all his work. Any suggestions of items to include? I am thinking some nice tea, cookies...hmm, need more thought on this.
  The one goal I really need to get my butt in gear for is finishing Blade's quilt. I have a few more stars to hand applique on, and plan to have that finished before this coming weekend so that when we go to Mom & Dad's for Easter we can get it on the stretcher bars, put it all together and get it tied so that all is left is the binding for me to complete before the 30th.
  It is all achieveable, just requires some committment and motivation. My motivation is here somewhere...I bet it's under all this snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment