Thursday, 31 March 2011

3 in 30

   I am a big fat copy cat! However, I love this idea so much that I want it to be a regular 1st of the month post on my blog. I seem to have a nasty habit of starting things and not finishing them, so this is going to keep me focused and accountable.  
   I first learned about the 3 in 30 goals from my friend Robyn (follow her blog at www.RobynBeazley.com) . It’s all about “making goals a reality three at a time”. Set 3 goals and then achieve them within the month.  Check out the 3 in 30 Facebook page too.
   So here it goes, my 3 in 30 goals for April 2011:

1. Start my own blog – a little bit of a cheater, hehehe. To add to this, I’m going to post two times per week.
2. Finish Blade’s quilt – this was supposed to be a birthday gift last September, and then a Christmas gift. Time to finish it!
3. Get those Taxes done! – I have until April 30th to get everything together for Lachlan & Myself and submit them. And it’s no ordinary, run of the mill taxes since Lachlan has his own business. Every year I promise myself that I will input all of his income & expenses into the spreadsheet at the end of every month, and every year I am shifting through a mountain of receipts in March & April. *Sigh* Will I ever learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment